Terms of service
These general conditions govern the online purchase made through the website www.lovves.it by subjects residing in Italy
- General conditions
- These general conditions of sale (hereinafter, General Conditions) govern the sale of LOVVES products (hereinafter, products or product) concluded on the lovves.it website (hereinafter the site).
- The distance selling service governed by the General Conditions is reserved exclusively for consumers (hereinafter, customer or customers); consumers are understood to be those over 18 years of age, who act for purposes unrelated to their commercial, entrepreneurial, craft or professional activity.
- Customers are required to carefully read the General Conditions, available on the site lovves.it , in order to become aware of them, to memorize them and reproduce them. Contracts concluded with customers will be archived by the Italiansun company that owns the site for the period required by current legislation.
- Seller details
- The seller is Italiansun snc di Leopoldo Felici & C. (hereinafter Italiansun) with registered office in Via Attilio Personi 44 - 37057 San Giovanni Lupatoto (VR)-Italy
- firstname.lastname@example.org information products and their availability
- The graphic images of the products are indicative and could be different from reality; the Customer must therefore rely exclusively on the description of the product and the characteristics shown on the pages of the lovves.it website.
- The Customer can insert in the order proposal a maximum of 5 pieces for each product (where limited).
- Italiansun reserves the right to limit, at any time, the quantity and/or type of products that can be purchased on the site without notice.
- The price of the products is expressed in Euros and includes current taxes.
- Delivery costs are not included in the product price unless expressly indicated in the product sheet.
- Italiansun will reject the order and offer the customer the opportunity to purchase the product at the correct price in the event that the site reports an incorrect price.
- All payment methods are available on the website page www.lovves.it/pages/pagamenti-sicuri-e-garantiti
Transport and delivery times
- Information on delivery times and methods are available on the page www.lovves.it/pages/trasporto-tempi-consegna
- Italiansun will send the Customer an e-mail confirming the shipment after the shipment of the products.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to Article 52 of the Consumer Code, as defined below, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Customer (or his authorized representative for receipt of the product) comes into physical possession of the product itself. The right of withdrawal does not apply to purchases made with a VAT number.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must carry out the procedure indicated on the website page www.lovves.it/pages/cambi-e-resi
- Defects of conformity
- Should a product sold by Italiansun show a manufacturing defect, and in any case for any alleged lack of conformity relating to products, the Customer is required to immediately contact customer service on the website page www.lovves.it/pages/contatti
- The sale of the products is subject to the legal guarantees provided for by articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code.
- Italiansun guarantees the authenticity of all products purchased on the site. The LOVVES brand products are all MADE IN ITALY.
- The LOVVES trademark, as well as all the figurative and non-figurative trademarks and service marks, present on the products, on the relative accessories and/or packaging, of the shape marks, whether registered or not, as well as all the illustrations, images and logos protected by copyright, and, more generally, all intellectual property rights relating to the products are and remain the property of Italiansun
- These General Conditions and, consequently, the contracts concluded with Customers, are governed by Italian law and must be interpreted on the basis of it (including Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005,"Consumer Code"and, in a manner in particular,"Chapter I, Title III of Part III"as well as Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003,"E-commerce Decree").
- Any dispute arising from the interpretation, validity and/or execution of these General Conditions, will be devolved to the mandatory jurisdiction of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer.
- Contacts and info
- For further information and assistance on the site or on how to purchase online, the Customer can contact customer service from the page www.lovves.it/pages/contatti