Rosa Canina extract
The cosmetic properties of Rosa Canina extract
In Natural Cosmetics, dog rose occupies a prominent place for its content of flavonoids, tannins, polyphenols and fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin E, linoleic acid, which confer an effective antioxidant action.
Our formulations use rosehip extract for its multiple properties:
- regenerating power , able to facilitate the restructuring of tissues, in case of lesions from scars or acne , thus accelerating the regeneration times of the epidermal layers, thanks above all to the presence of vitamin A ;
- toning , rosehip oil has elasticising properties , indicated in case of sunburned skin and dehydrated skin ;
- rebalancing , it is useful in case of impure, mixed or oily skin that needs to be normalised;
- antioxidant , thanks to the presence of vitamins A, C and And, Rosehip oil is an excellent anti-wrinkle ;
- detergent , it has strong cleansing properties , capable of degreasing, cleaning and hydrating. In fact, Rosa Canina oil is particularly delicate and represents an excellent solution for cleansing the face , even from make-up;
- moisturizing and elasticising , it can be used as a moisturizer for the skin of the face and body.