Skincare Routine for Oily Skin
“NEW JANUARY 2023”
Oily skin is characterized by its sheen and is caused by an excessive production of sebum by the sebaceous glands. Sebum has the function of keeping the skin hydrated and healthy, but an excessive amount can make the skin oily, clog the pores, increasing the presence of white and blackheads; until you increase the likelihood of blemishes and pimples.
We have thought up a specific treatment routine which will not only control oily skin, but will highlight its positive characteristics.
1) Spumosa Facial Cleansing Mousse 150ml: product designed for daily facial cleansing. It allows you to clean deeply, but gently, avoiding the accumulation of impurities and therefore the proliferation of whiteheads and blackheads; the skin of the face will be smooth and compact.
2) Perfecto Salicylic Acid Face Serum 30ml: light emulsion of easy absorption, specific for oily or combination skin, which has imperfections and blemishes. Skin perfector and purifier. It soothes irritations and normalizes sebum production. The gentle exfoliation ensures healthy and fresh skin.
3) Activa Moisturizing Face Cream 50ml: soft and light texture, formulated with Hyaluronic acid 3 molecular weights and Vitamin C, essential for long-lasting hydration, it guarantees a restructuring and repairing action; gives the face elasticity.
Estimated delivery in 2 working days
100% SECURE PAYMENT
We accept all the best payment systems
|- td >||All Credit Cards|
|- td >||PayPal|
|-||Payment in 3 installments without interest with Klarna|
|-||Cash on delivery (only Italy)|
Product 100% free of:Parabens, SLS & SLES, PEG, Silicones, Paraffins, Alcohol, Dyes
The formulation and technical data of the product, as well as the safety evaluation, have been notified to the Ministry of Health (PIF) and to the European portal (CPNP).
Optimize the effectiveness of the treatment for Oily Skin by following the instructions below.
1) Wash your hands and leave them wet. Dispense a couple of doses (the amount of two walnuts) of the Spumosa cleansing mousse into the palm of your hand and massage it with circular movements on the face, neck and possibly décolleté. Rinse with warm water and gently pat the skin dry with a dry towel. N.B.: in the presence of make-up, use a special make-up remover. We suggest the use of the Cleanser Cleansing Cream, specific for the removal of make-up.
2) On clean, dry skin, using your fingertips, apply a few drops of the Perfecto serum, distribute it on the face by tapping it lightly to facilitate its complete absorption. After waiting a few minutes proceed to apply the face cream. For long-lasting results, apply the serum to oily skin twice a day, every day of the week; or twice a day every other day in case of combination skin. It is recommended to avoid contact with eyes, lip mucosa and not to use on particularly irritated or reddened skin.
3) Take a dose of Activa Moisturizing Face Cream from the dispenser and warm it slightly between the fingertips. Start applying the cream, with light movements, from bottom to top, starting from the neck and moving towards the forehead. Gently tap the face to promote penetration and to stimulate microcirculation. Avoid the eye area, as it is an area that should be taken care of with a specific product.
After each use, close the package, keep the product away from direct light sources, heat sources and out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.